Sunday, August 1, 2010

letter to Lee Min Ho 1

Dear Lee Min Ho,

My name is Zatiesiska and I am one of your big fan in Malaysia. I wrote to you this letter because I think we would make a great pen pal match.


Unfortunately I got no idea where to post this letter. Hummm poor me for not knowing your address, but it's okay, I publish to my blog so that I don't have to buy stamp to post this letter to Seoul hahahah.

Yesterday I read about you in one of my friend's blog about you are in Singapore. Well I am quite mad after reading that article because you never telling me that you are in Singapore but it's okay, I hope next time we can meet and hang up together right?

Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I am 21 years old and live in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Try googling some info about Malaysia and I bet you will love it.

I hope to hear from you soon. You can reach me at zatierahman@gmail.com and I will reply to you as soon as possible.



Your Pal,

-bunga zatiesiska-

3 comments:

tajUl aFiq said...

adoiai..gila bayang giler!!!

Wana ~ said...

hehehe...dh tgk personal taste? ♥♥♥

Zatiesiska Abdul Rahman said...

tajul : dah tak gila sangat dah sekarang, weh cepat la arrange sahur

shazie : baru tengok 1st episode dekat youtube, tak sanggup nak tengok lagi lebih2 lagi ramadhan, takut batal puasa hahahahaha