Saturday, February 5, 2011

All about girls

Pssssttt, hey guys, I wanna tell you some secrets about girls...


When she is quiet = millions of things are running in her mind.


When she is not arguing = she is thinking deeply.


When she stares at you = she is wondering why she loves you so much inspite of being taken for granted.


When she calls you everyday = she wants to know how you are doing.


When she sms you everyday = she wants you to reply at least once.


When she says I love you = she doesn't means it...but about to.


When she says I miss you = no one in this world can miss you more than her.


When she says I will stand by you = she will stand by you like a rock.


Girls are always special. She is said to be 8th wonders. She is always a priceless treasure. Never hurt her or take her wrong or for granted.


I'm not posting this because I'm a girl, but these are so true, her heart is so fragile so better handle it with care! :)


Taken from Bella's BBM
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

4 comments:

farah. pa'in. achik. ain .mOk . said...

hihi yeah~~~
dats y i am gurl;D

Gadis Kecil said...

i'm a girl too

oranglidi said...

wahh..

walopun ak bkn pmpuan

Zatiesiska Abdul Rahman said...

pain : heh nama takleh panjang lagi ke huhuhu

gadis kecil : akakkkk!!!

oranglidi : lu tacing ke heh