I dedicate this blog post to my mother and father
Dear parents,
I'm so sorry because today I'd raise my voice to you, it was totally beyond my control and I don't know why I'm acting like that
I hope what I did just now didn't make your heart broke. Sometimes I'm kinda bored become miss nice girl in this house since adek will absolutely not listening to your instruction and advice,so by hook or by crook I need to do all the housework from tidying,cooking,washing plates and cloth etc...bla..bla...bla
I'm so sorry,I never meant to hurt you,I just so sick doing all these stuff alone while adek just sitting on the couch from day to night,doing her homework,facebooking and skype-ing,like she is the only one who still studying. Well I'm currently in final semester,so who need to concentrate more in studies?
All I need to do now is locked myself in my room and think what I've done to you today.
I hope I will never behave like this anymore,plus the Celcom BIS tonight really makes me mad and feel like throwing my BB away,but I forgot that this BB is a present from father last year,I'm sorry ayah :'(
Tomorrow you will see your new eldest daughter,I will not complaining any work load in this house anymore,you can count on me,I'm so sorry...
Yours sincerely,
-zatie
The sinful daughter
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.
2 comments:
T_T
:"((
Post a Comment